Travelife is on the hunt for hard-working individuals who are eager to explore the world of sustainability through the Travel & Tourism Industry! We take seriously our role of creating access to help you gain meaningful, skill-building work experiences. As an intern, you will gain a greater understanding of how sustainability is applied in tourism, particularly for tour operators and travel agents. The goal is to provide you with additional opportunities to access professional experiences as you transition from school to your career.
- Are you an advanced bachelor (3rd and 4th year), Masters or Graduate Student?
- Looking to put your new skills and knowledge to use?
- Have a good level of English? Possibly even a second language could be helpful!
- Looking to meet industry leaders and professionals?
- Wondering when you’ll get to put your Microsoft Office skills to use? Or the ability to pick up skills quickly
- Answering yes to most of these questions? This could be the opportunity for you!
How your day might look:
- Research and development projects
- Preparation and coordination for internationally recognised events
- Maintaining social media platforms and stimulating engagement (check us out!)
- Building professional relationships with industry leaders
- Supporting & coaching tour operators worldwide in creating their roadmap to achieve the Travelife certification
- Review of sustainability documentation and reporting
- Having fun and learning every step of the way!
- You will be compensated €300/m, plus reimbursed for your travels within the Netherlands
- Learning of countless transferable skills
- Fun and friendly workplace culture
- Build lifelong friendships and business relationships
- Free tea & coffee for all you hot drink lovers. Plus some treats now and then!
- Build communication and presentation skills
When do we want you?
Is it an Amsterdam summer of fun, or a winter wonderland you're after? We’re looking for full-time interns for a minimum of 6 months, starting in January or July (Part-time opportunities are also negotiable). The successful candidate must relocate to Amsterdam where Travelife HQ is based.
Get in touch!
If this sounds like you, flick us a message at email@example.com with your CV and a motivational letter. Applications must be sent at least 2 months before your internship would begin.
See you in our inbox soon!