1. Engage your company, including the appointment of a Sustainability-coordinator;
2. A basic evaluation of sustainable aspects in your company;
3. Development and implementation of a sustainability policy;
4. Develop and implement an action plan;
5. Monitoring of the action plan;
6. Reporting on sustainability activities and achievements.
The management system is in line with international standards and guidelines such as EMAS III (the European Eco Management and Audit Scheme), the ISO 14001 environmental management system and the international ISO 26000 guidelines for Corporate Social Responsibility.